Your access to and use of Bonfire is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website (currently located at https://www.bonfiredating.com/ and Bonfire mobile application) for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By accessing or using any Services, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and the age of majority and legal consent in the jurisdiction in which you live or reside, and you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
You are solely responsible for the content and information that you post, upload, publish, link to, transmit, record, display or otherwise make available (hereinafter, post) on the Service or transmit to other users, including text messages, chat, photographs, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted (collectively, Content). You may not post as part of the Service, or transmit to the Company or any other user (either on or off the Service), any offensive, inaccurate, incomplete, abusive, obscene, profane, threatening, intimidating, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another person’s rights (including intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity). You represent and warrant that (i) all information that you submit upon creation of your account is accurate and truthful and that you will promptly update any information provided by you that subsequently becomes inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or false and (ii) you have the right to post the Content on the Service and grant the licenses set forth below.
You understand and agree that the Company may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review any Content you post as part of the Service. The Company may delete any Content, in whole or in part, that in the sole judgment of the Company violates this Agreement or may harm the reputation of the Service or the Company.
By posting Content as part of the Service, you automatically grant to the Company, its affiliates, licensees and successors, an irrevocable, perpetual, non- exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, fully paid-up, worldwide right and license to (i) use, copy, store, perform, display, reproduce, record, play, adapt, modify and distribute the Content, (ii) prepare derivative works of the Content or incorporate the Content into other works, and (iii) grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing in any media now known or hereafter created. You represent and warrant that any posting and use of your Content by the Company will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is prohibited in the Service. You may not post, upload, display or otherwise make available Content that:
(1) promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(2) advocates harassment or intimidation of another person;
(3) requests money from, or is intended to otherwise defraud, other users of the Service;
(4) involves the transmission of junk mail, chain letters, or unsolicited mass mailing or spamming (or spimming, phishing, trolling or similar activities);
(5) promotes information that is false or misleading, or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is defamatory, libelous or otherwise objectionable;
(6) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated images, audio or video, or links to pirated images, audio or video files;
(7) contains video, audio photographs, or images of another person without his or her permission (or in the case of a minor, the minor’s legal guardian);
(8) contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(9) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other illegal manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18;
(10) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons or drugs, violating someone’s privacy, or providing, disseminating or creating computer viruses;
(11) contains viruses, time bombs, trojan horses, cancelbots, worms or other harmful, or disruptive codes, components or devices;
(12) impersonates, or otherwise misrepresents affiliation, connection or association with, any person or entity;
(13) provides information or data you do not have a right to make available under law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information);
(14) disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
(15) solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users or disseminates another person’s personal information without his or her permission; and
(16) publicizes or promotes commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
There is no tolerance for objectionable content or abusive users. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to investigate and take any legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including removing the offending communication from the Service and terminating or suspending the account of such violators.
Your use of the Service, including all Content you post through the Service, must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. You agree that the Company may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary, such as to: (i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce this Agreement; (iii) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (iv) respond to your requests for customer service or allow you to use the Service in the future; or (v) protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Company or any other person.
You agree that any Content you place on the Service may be viewed by other users.
The contents of Bonfire website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision. All material contained on Bonfire is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on Bonfireat your own discretion.
You agree to indemnify and hold Bonfire and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Bonfire arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
If you breach these Conditions of Use and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Conditions of Use.