37 Country Music Song Quotes That’ll Make You Want To Fall In Love All Over Again
There’s something about country music song quotes that pull your heartstrings and make you want to meet that “forever farmer guy” or “forever farmer gal.”
If you ever have trouble thinking that love is for you these songs will help you remember what love feels like.
Sometimes saying “I love you” is hard and country music can give you an inspiration for a new way to say these words. Love can bring you more joy than you could ever imagine— Even though we’ve felt heartbreak, we remember how it felt to be in love and all of us crave it.
Even though you’ve been through the wringer in the past— True love is out there for you. When you listen to these songs you’ll hear about the troubles cowboys and cowgirls have had and you can reminisce for a spell.
Then take some time to sit on the porch and watch the sunset or look at the stars— And take a listen. While you take time to tune into some of these lovey-dovey country music song quotes— Think about what’s out there waiting for you. Dating and lots of love.
When you tap into the love in country music song quotes you can get back into the saddle so you can fall in love all over again— This time for good.
Love is in the air, and in the music, you listen to every day. So if you give your heart the space to let love in— There’s nothing that can stop it.
1. If I made you feel second best, girl I’m sorry I was blind. You were always on my mind.
— “Always On My Mind,” Willie Nelson
2. She’s in love with the boy, and even if she has to run away, she’s gonna marry that boy someday.
— “In Love With The Boy,” Trisha Yearwood
3. And we’ll build this love from the ground up Now ’til forever it’s all of me, all of you Just take my hand And I’ll be the man your dad hoped that I’d be.
— “From The Ground Up,” Dan & Shay
4. If mine could be the name that changes yours, The wine in your glass, The swing on your porch, The dollar in your pocket, And the peaceful in your sleep, Then I’d be what you mean to me.
— “Mean To Me,” Brett Eldredge
5. It’s not in the whiskey, tequila or the wine It’s all about the touch and the fire in your eyes It gets me fumbling always stumbling through a haze I got plenty to do just laying here with you all day I woke up, still drunk, on your love.
— “Drunk On Your Love,” Brett Eldredge
6. I start walkin your way you start walkin mine we meet in the middle ‘neath that old Georgia pine. We gain a lot of ground cause we both give a little aint no road to long when we meet in the middle.
— “Meet In The Middle,” Diamond Rio
7. You will always be the miracle that makes my life complete, And as long as there’s a breath in me, I’ll make yours just as sweet. As we look into the future, it’s as far as we can see, So let’s make each tomorrow be the best that it can be.
— “I Cross My Heart”, George Strait
8. Alone at a corner table, She was watching me watching her. I was singin’ about an old flame burning, She was hanging on to every word. I was pouring out my feelings, She was pouring out the wine. Through the smoke and the beer, It was perfectly clear, That we were touching each other's minds.
— “Ten Feet Away,” Keith Whitley
9. There’s more here than what we're seeing A divine conspiracy That you, an angel lovely Could somehow fall for me You’ll always be love’s great martyr And I’ll be the flattered fool And I need you, yeah.
— “God Gave Me You,” Blake Shelton
10. Cause honestly I don’t know what I’d do If I’d never met a woman like you.
— “A Woman Like You,” Lee Brice
11. When I said I do, I meant that I will ’til the end of all time Be faithful and true, devoted to you That’s what I had in mind when I said I do.
— “When I Said I Do,” Clint Black
12. You’re the healing hands where it used to hurt You’re my saving grace, you’re my kind of church You’re holy.
— “H.O.L.Y.” Florida Georgia Line
13. I wanna open my eyes, When the sun breaks through, And see you there, beside me. I wanna reach out at night, And pull you close. I wanna know your arms around me. I wanna dream your dreams, Wanna make em all come true. Dance every dance that you want to. Every breath I breathe will be for you.
— “Change Your Name,” Chase Bryant
14. I’ll keep on turning the pages Oh what a story to tell You’ll still be my sweetheart when everything ages, You’ll be the last book on the shelf I hope you’re the end of my story I hope you’re as far as it goes I hope you’re the last word I ever utter It’s never your time to go.
— “I Hope You’re The End Of My Story,” Pistol Annies
15. When you’re weak, I’ll be strong When you let go, I’ll hold on When you need to cry, I swear that I’ll be there to dry your eyes When you feel lost and scared to death Like you can’t take one more step Just take my hand, together we can do it I’m gonna love you through it.
— “I’m Gonna Love You Through It,” Martina McBride
16. I met a girl She made me smile, she made me wait She crossed the street, she crossed my heart She fixed her dress, she bit her lip, she let me up I met a girl with crazy shoes and baby blues The way she moves is changing my whole world I met a girl.
— “I Met A Girl,” William Michael Morgan
17. You and me go fishin’ in the dark Lyin’ on our backs and countin’ the stars Where the cool grass grows Down by the river in the full moonlight We’ll be fallin’ in love in the middle of the night Just movin’ slow Stayin’ the whole night through Feels so good to be with you
— “Feels So Good To Be With You,” Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
18. Take the very breath you gave me Take the heart from my chest I’ll gladly take her place if you’ll let me Make this my last request Take me out of this world God, please don’t take the girl.
— “Don’t Take The Girl,” Tim McGraw
19. Don’t know how you do it. I love the way I lose it, every time. What’s even better is knowing that forever you’re all mine.
— “I Melt,” Rascal Flatts’
20. If you wonder how long I’ll be faithful I’ll be happy to tell you again. I’m gonna love you forever & ever, forever & ever amen.
— “Forever And Ever, Amen,” Randy Travis
21. In spite of ourselves, we’ll end up a-sittin’ on a rainbow Against all odds, honey we’re the big door-prize We’re gonna spite our noses right off of our faces There won’t be nothin’ but big ol’ hearts dancin’ in our eyes.
— “ In Spite Of Ourselves,” Iris Dement
22. You’re crazy There ain’t a girl in this whole wide world that could ever make me feel the way I do about you, baby Yeah, you’re crazy But you can be as crazy as you wanna be As long as you’re crazy over me.
— “Crazy Over Me,” Dan Scott
23. We’re gonna do what lovers do We’re gonna have a fight or two But I ain’t ever changin’ my mind Crazy girl, don’t you know that I love you? And I wouldn’t dream of goin’ nowhere Silly woman, come here, let me hold you Have I told you lately? I love you like crazy, girl.
— “Crazy Girl,” Eli Young Band
24. Every time our eyes meet This feeling inside me Is almost more than I can take Baby when you touch me I can feel how much you love me And it just blows me away I’ve never been this close to anyone or anything I can hear your thoughts I can see your dreams I don’t know how you do what you do I’m so in love with you It just keeps getting better I wanna spend the rest of my life With you by my side Forever and ever.
— “Amazed,” Lonestar
25. Every time you kiss me it’s like sunshine and whiskey.
— “Sunshine & Whiskey,” Frankie Ballard
26. If I never get to see the Northern lights Or if I never get to see the Eiffel Tower at night Oh if all I got is your hand in my hand Baby, I could die a happy man A happy man, baby.
— “Die A Happy Man,” Thomas Rhett
27. She’s a picture in my wallet Of my unborn children’s mother She’s the hand that I’m holding When I’m on my knees and praying She’s the answer to my prayer And she’s the song that I’m playing And she’s everything I ever wanted.
— “She’s Everything,” Brad Paisley
28. I wanna put you in my car and drive And turn you up loud, roll down all the windows and shout it out I love this girl oh If I could press play, repeat how happy I’d be Wherever I’d go I’d have you there with me You’d be right where you belong I wanna put you in a song.
— “Put You In A Song,” Keith Urban
29. I’ll never settle down, That’s what I always thought Yeah, I was that kind of man, Just ask anyone I don’t dance, But here I am Spinning you round and round in circles It Ain’t my style, but I don’t care I’d do anything with you anywhere Guess you got me in the palm of your hand Cause, I don’t dance.
— “I Don’t Dance,” Lee Brice
30. When I’m lying wrapped up in your arms, the whole world just fades away. The only thing I hear is the beating of your heart.
— “Breathe,” Faith Hill
31. Just to see you smile I’d do anything that you wanted me to When all is said and done I’d never count the cost It’s worth all that’s lost Just to see you smile.
— “Just To See You Smile,” Tim McGraw
31. If you get there before I do, don’t give up on me I'll meet you when my chores are through I don't know how long I'll be but I'm not gonna let you down Remember when the sound of little feet Was the music we danced to week to week Brought back the love, we found trust Vowed we’d never give it up Remember when.
— “Remember When,” Alan Jackson
32. Darling, wait and see. And between now and then til I see you again Ill be loving you, love me.
— “If You Get There Before I Do,” Collin Raye
33. When I think about you I think about 17 I think about my old Jeep I think about the stars in the sky.
— “Springsteen,” Eric Church
34. Every long lost dream led me to where you are Others who broke my heart they were like Northern stars Pointing me on my way into your loving arms This much I know is true That God blessed the broken road That led me straight to you.
— “God Bless The Broken Road,” Rascal Flatts
35. If you’re callin’ ’bout my heart It’s still yours I should’ve listened to it a little more Then it wouldn’t have taken me so long to know where I belong. Gimme the girl that’s beautiful, Without a trace of makeup of on, Barefoot in the kitchen, Singing her favorite song. Dancing around like a fool, Starring in her own little show, Gimme the girl the rest of the world, Ain’t lucky enough to know. Lost in this moment with you I am completely consumed My feelings so absolute there’s no doubt Sealing our love with a kiss Waiting my whole life for this Watching all my dreams come true Lost in this moment with you
— “Lost In This Moment With You,” Big & Rich
36. You can’t undo a fall like this ‘Cause love don’t know what distance is Yeah, I know it’s crazy But I don’t want “good” and I don’t want “good enough” I want “can’t sleep, can’t breathe without your love” Front porch and one more kiss, it doesn’t make sense to anybody else Who cares if you’re all I think about, I’ve searched the world and I know now, It ain’t right if you ain’t lost your mind.
— “I Want Crazy,” Hunter Hayes
37. She’s a warm conversation That I wouldn’t miss for nothing She’s a fighter when she’s mad And she’s a lover when she’s loving And she’s everything I ever wanted And everything I need I talk about her, I go on and on and on ‘Cause she’s everything to me.